Re: [sixties-l] on selling out

From: William M Mandel (wmmmandel@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Aug 30 2000 - 21:37:09 CUT

    It also helps to remember that, when you dropped out whenever the Sixties ended
    for you, it was because, unknowingly, you aimed too high. You thought that a
    revolution was possible. It wasn't, however you defined it. So now you know you
    have to work incrementally, or, as some put it, for "proximate ends."

    William Mandel