[sixties-l] Stephen Jones, Bill Lemmer, and the Tinker 12

From: Sorrento95@aol.com
Date: Mon Aug 28 2000 - 13:51:50 CUT

    Stephen Jones was the lawyer who became famous for the
    defense of Oklahoma City bomber Timothy McVeigh. Lemmer
    was an informant inside the Vietnam Veterans Against the War.
    The Tinker 12 was an Oklahoma group, of which I was a member,
    arrested and tried for trespass on Tinker AFB in the course of an
    antiwar demonstration on May 4, 1972. We had the extreme
    misfortune of having to endure Stephen Jones as a lawyer. Even
    McVeigh couldn't stand him, and dismissed him.

    Go here for the entire memoir:

    http://hometown.aol.com/mpwright9/index1.html

      ~ Michael Wright
         Norman, Oklahoma