[sixties-l] research help needed

From: sixties@lists.village.virginia.edu
Date: Mon Aug 28 2000 - 08:31:29 CUT

    modr8r says:
    not a list member, email directly.

    ---------- Forwarded message ----------
    Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 10:47:49
    +0100 From: groovy.gem <groovy.gem@ntlworld.com> To:
    sixties@jefferson.village.virginia.edu Subject:

    Hi i'm an expressive arts student and for my GCSE project we have based it
    on the theme of the sixties. We have to research
    fashion,music,dances,drugs,schools and how homosexual people were treated.
    i was wondering if you have any information on any of these subjects that
    you would be able to give me, anything would be most greatfully accepted!
    if you do have some info to give me could you please send it to
    groovybabe28@hotmail.com. thanks alot for your time and help. Gemma xx