Re: [sixties-l] student activist videos

From: Uriah768@aol.com
Date: Fri Aug 04 2000 - 17:25:08 CUT

    In a message dated 08/04/2000 12:51:16 AM Central Daylight Time,
    aaron.kreider.1@nd.edu writes:

    << Did anyone ever do a good documentary of SDS? Or of
     Kent State? Any other suggestions?

     Peace,

     Aaron >>

    I was one of the historical consultants on a recent TLC documentary about
    Kent State called "Kent State: The Day the War Came Home". I thought the
    producers and writers did an excellent job on it, so you might look for it.
    If you can get it, there is a documentary about Kent State that was filmed
    the summer following the shootings in black and white which captured the
    sentiment of town and gown. It is fantastic. For more Kent State
    documentary info, contact Nancy Birk at the May 4 Archive at KSU. Her email
    is nbirk@lms.kent.edu. She will be quite helpful to you as will I. My email
    is Uriah768@aol.com, so feel free to contact me with more information on Kent
    State documentaries, as there are several.

    Brad Duren
    Uriah768@aol.com