[sixties-l] Info regarding the return of Service Members from Vietnam

From: Donna Cross (dcross@mail2.cu-portland.edu)
Date: Tue Aug 01 2000 - 23:57:59 CUT

    I am looking for information on Vietnam Veterans who did not desire to fight
    in the war but went because they didn't have money to enroll in college and
    were sent. Also, if they had been in the system and were told to go to jail
    or in the military, regardless of what direction they chose.

    Lastly, I would like to get information from Vietnam Veteran's who served in
    the War regarding the type of homecoming they received from their family,
    friends, town, city, state, or country. I am researching whether a "proper"
    homecoming made life after Vietnam any easier.

    Please if you have any information you would be willing to share please send
    it to me at dcross@mail2-cu.portland.edu. Thanks a bunch. Donna Cross