[sixties-l] [Fwd: YCL History]

From: Joe McDonald (joe@countryjoe.com)
Date: Sun Jul 30 2000 - 19:46:32 CUT

    can anyone on the list help this person? please contact him directly as
    he is not on the list. cheers, country joe mcdonald

    -- "Ira Furor Brevis Est " - Anger is a brief madness

    country joe Home Pg <http://www.countryjoe.com>
    country joe's tribute to Florence Nightingale
    <http://www.countryjoe.com/nightingale>
    Berkeley Vietnam Veterans Memorial
    <http://www.ci.berkeley.ca.us/Links/Comm/vvm>
    Rag Baby Online Magazine <http://www.ragbaby.com/magazine>

    attached mail follows:

    Hello,

    My name is Justin L. Smith. I am with the Young Democrats of America. I am
    compiling a history of the YCL and the CPUSA as a major work in my college
    class. Any information you may have on these topics would be much
    appreciated. Thank you.

    Sincerely,

    Justin L. Smith