Re: [sixties-l] How 60s People Stay Relevant

From: Jeffrey Blankfort (jab@tucradio.org)
Date: Tue Jul 25 2000 - 20:18:14 CUT

    I just came back from seeing Joe Blum's superb exhibition of photos
    which include two self-portraits of himself, donned in safety gear, at
    work. Last week, I ran into Joe, who I have also known since the 60s,
    and he reminded me about the exhibition. He was excited at the time
    because he had just been told he could go back up on a large building
    project downtown with his camera. Hopefully, some of the unions will
    provide money to give the exhibition some feet to travel. A refreshing
    alternative to our surround dot.com cellphonemania.

    Jeff Blankfort