Re: [sixties-l] peoples park/national guard/Dupont

From: monkerud (monkerud@scruznet.com)
Date: Sat Jul 22 2000 - 17:48:40 CUT

    Are the Newsreel films available to rent? Might be good to show them around
    this area. Where can we order them?

    best, Don Monkerud

    PS: It's Frank Bardacke. He moved to Monterey and then Watsonville, was
    instramental in the farmworkers' strike against the growers, and worked
    with the United Farm Workers until they threatened his family and purged
    themselves of "leftist" influnces. He's still active in the area.