Re: [sixties-l] peoples park/national guard/Dupont

From: doug norberg (video@collisioncourse.com)
Date: Sat Jul 22 2000 - 19:19:17 CUT

    Hi,

    The only listing for the Wilmington film on video (that I know of) is from Third
    World Newsreel in New York (212-947-9277, or http://www.twn.org). They list the
    rental of either the film or the video at $40., and sale of the video at $125.,
    which only makes sense with institutional backing or sharing the cost in a large
    group showing...

    Doug