Re: [sixties-l] Fwd: David Horowitz Named FOX News Contributor

From: Joe McDonald (joe@countryjoe.com)
Date: Mon Jul 17 2000 - 22:23:32 CUT

    Now i see that my generation IS really in power. It feels good!
    Congratulations David Horowtitz and FOX News Channel! This is a win-win kinda
    thing isnt it? Was there any humor in the 60's? There sure is in the 00's!
    cheers, country joe mcdonald

    radman wrote:

    > >CSPC News - http://www.cspc.org
    > >
    > >(LOS ANGELES) David Horowitz has been named by FOX News Channel executives
    > >as a contributor to their political and election coverage. Horowitz will
    > >provide commentary for the network on issues from strategy and tactics
    > >outlined in his new hardback, "The Art of Political War and Other Radical
    > >Pursuits," to civil rights issues to matters concerning Hollywood.

    -- "Ira Furor Brevis Est " - Anger is a brief madness

    country joe Home Pg <http://www.countryjoe.com>
    country joe's tribute to Florence Nightingale
    <http://www.countryjoe.com/nightingale>
    Berkeley Vietnam Veterans Memorial
    <http://www.ci.berkeley.ca.us/Links/Comm/vvm>
    Rag Baby Online Magazine <http://www.ragbaby.com/magazine>