[sixties-l] Query: Testimony Resources?

From: Ted Morgan (epm2@lehigh.edu)
Date: Mon Jul 17 2000 - 18:16:25 CUT

    I wonder if some on the list know some good written sources for personal
    testimony to the powerful effects (feelings of liberation, empowerment,
    etc.)of taking direct action, joining a collective action, etc. --from
    within the student movement, Chicano movement, American Indian Movement,
    and/or Gay Rights movement? I know of massive testimony from civil
    rights/black power/poverty/& women's movements, but find it thin going
    for these others...

    Thanks in advance,

    Ted Morgan