[sixties-l] VW Bugs and Jim Morrison

From: RozNews@aol.com
Date: Thu Jul 13 2000 - 12:51:15 CUT

    While in Alcapulco a few months ago almost everyother car you see is a vw
    bug. They are used as taxies and are painted blue and white.

    << Right on except that they still make Bugs in Mexico and probably a few
    other
    places >>

    When I m in Paris I stay a few block from Pere La Chaise cemetery. I always
    take a walk through it. I t is filled with the most wonderful folks, each
    path takes one to another surprise. Jim Morrisons grave is always covered
    with flowers and young folks hanging out around it. For a taste of history
    I suggest the next time anyone is in Paris to visit it. My best Roz Payne

    < Jim had made some good friends in the French>
    <film industry. Thanks to that, he is one of the few foreigners buried in>
    <France's most famous cemetery, Pere La Chaise.>