[sixties-l] Re: Horowitz corporations

From: PNFPNF@aol.com
Date: Wed Jul 12 2000 - 09:13:53 CUT

    Well maybe David would like to think about some of those benefits of
    turn-of-the-centurycorporate colonialism that, as Adam Hochschild's recent
    book points out so well, the remaining third or half or so of sub-Saharan
    Africans "enjoyed." What an upper lifestyle-wise.
      Generally, is technological change now being credited to corporations?
    Sounds like the "Wow we live in the US where it's better--we have
    refrigerators and television!" of '50s grade school recitations....
     Paula