Re: [sixties-l] VW BUG

From: Scott Thomson (nofelching@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jul 12 2000 - 01:27:14 CUT

    Right on except that they still make Bugs in Mexico and probably a few other
    places. To further add to what you've said the VW plant in Wolfsburg was
    bombed and practically destroyed by the end of the war. A british officer
    was assigned to run the plant and resurrected the Beetle and VW. VW was one
    of the first companies to make a comback from the war in Germany.