Re: [sixties-l] Re: Sixties-1 War and Male Bonding

From: William Mandel (wmmmandel@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Jul 11 2000 - 05:38:32 CUT

    Simply in support of the referral to Chalmers Johnson's book. He
    is a UC Berkeley professor who propagandized the U.S. government
    line all during the Cold War in a manner that smelled CIA. Now
    that the "enemy" has been defeated, he feels that he can speak
    the truth.
                                                    William Mandel

    --
    To be removed from list, e-mail "Opt Out."
    You may find of interest website www.BillMandel.net