[sixties-l] red diaper babies

From: RozNews@aol.com
Date: Fri Jul 07 2000 - 11:26:29 CUT

    Christine etc. Thanks for the kind words, About 10 years ago, I went to a
    3 day red diaper baby conference in New Hampshire at a conference center.
    Small groups during the day talking about various things such as class in the
    party etc. At night we hung out and sang all the red diaper songs we heard
    all of our lives. I think all of the folks there were from the eastern part
    of the USA.
    A book was produced from the conference . Later that book was made into a
    larger book which is available. I can't think of its name. Anyone know?
    Roz Payne