Re: [sixties-l] Takin' It to the Streets

From: Maria Bruno (bruno@pilot.msu.edu)
Date: Tue Jul 04 2000 - 21:03:20 CUT

    I'm working on a collection of Women's Writings concerning the Sixties. I
    hope many of you on the list will distribute my call for manuscripts:

    FICTION, POETRY, essays, memoirs, journal excerpts, etc. by women are
    needed for an anthology entitled Women's Voices From the Sixties. Please
    submit quality work that deals with women's experiences during the
    Sixties. Enclose SASE, short bio. Deadline: December 1. Send to Maria
    Bruno, 608 N. State St., Alma, MI 48801. E-mail: bruno@pilot.msu.edu

    Sincerely,

    Maria Bruno
    Associate Professor