Re: [sixties-l] July 4 Montery CA parade

From: William Mandel (wmmmandel@earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Jul 01 2000 - 19:24:40 CUT

    It would be a privilege for anyone to be in that company. I have
    forwarded this to the Navy veteran who was in the same time as
    you, because he did a video about Brian Wilson. I am indirectly
    related to Hilda Roberts via my greatgranddaughter.
                                                    Bill Mandel

    --
    To be removed from list, e-mail "Opt Out."
    You may find of interest website www.BillMandel.net