Re: [sixties-l] No left in America

From: Elmer Lightman (lightman@frontiernet.net)
Date: Thu Jun 29 2000 - 01:18:31 CUT

    What this reply misses is that the wealthy he refers to don't think beyond
    their own situation to realize the macrocosm they operate in and it's
    effects on the population. Everybody loves their own family, Hitler,
    invidious comparison albeit, loved dogs and his community. So what?
    He accuses the left of not availing itself of "the wealth of human ability
    that exists in this country in the form of people who have achieved high
    levels of affluence and power." The point is those people aren't using it
    to a greater good. That's the left's fault?
    lightman@frontiernet.net