[sixties-l] sixties-l-digest subscribe info

From: sixties@lists.village.virginia.edu
Date: Wed Jun 28 2000 - 21:28:03 CUT

    since the traffic has increased on the list recently, i am posting
    instructions on how to subscribe to the digest form of the list. please
    note that you will have to unsubscribe from the regular list or you will
    receive both versions.--the modr8r

    There is no way to set SIXTIES-L nomail, so you will need to unsub and
    resub if you want to stop your mail from the list for a period of time.

    If you would like to receive SIXTIES-L as a digest, you can send a
    message to:

          majordomo@lists.village.virginia.edu

    Leave the subject line blank. The message should read:

          subscribe SIXTIES-L-digest your_email_address

    You will need to unsub SIXTIES-L if you want to stop receiving single
    messages. The digest option is a separate list.

    If you have questions or need technical help, contact the moderators at:

          sixties@lists.village.virginia.edu (not sixties-l)

    From: "Theresa Ammirati" <tpamm@conncoll.edu>
    Subject: Re: [sixties-l] modr8r message

    Is there some way to get this list in digest form? I can't keep up with all
    the mail and I end up deleting most of it unread. Please reply to the list.