Re: [sixties-l] Nader -a union buster?

From: Sandra Hollin Flowers (flowers_s@mercer.edu)
Date: Wed Jun 28 2000 - 08:05:26 CUT

    On Tue, 27 Jun 2000, Ted Morgan wrote:

    > It is kind of disturbing, I
    > admit; and I wish I knew more about the case --has anyone seen more?

    My reaction to this news is the same as Ted Morgan's. I am so looking
    forward to Nader's campaign that I found the union-busting charge
    mind-boggling. And, like Ted, my reaction after reading the piece was,
    "Okay, so what's the big picture?" I, too, would appreciate whatever
    updates anyone can pass along.

    S. Flowers