Re: [sixties-l] from a child's point of view

From: Ron Cabral (rcabral@pacbell.net)
Date: Tue Jun 27 2000 - 03:22:07 CUT

    Thanks for your suggestions Bill. Last weekend I found myself at Jack
    London State Park in Sonoma County. In the little museum to London is a
    glass case showing some of his many rejection letters. He had 600
    rejections before he sold his first commercial piece...I see it only took
    you 40...
    Ron Cabral