Re: [sixties-l] from a child's point of view

From: William Mandel (wmmmandel@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Jun 26 2000 - 22:47:14 CUT

    Keep trying publishers. It took me forty tries for my present
    book. Ask yourself and people who will give you honest answers
    whether it appeals to the general public or only the academic,
    and what work it needs.
                                            William Mandel

    --
    To be removed from list, e-mail "Opt Out."
    You may find of interest website www.BillMandel.net