Re: [sixties-l] Vietnam Memorial and flags

From: William Mandel (wmmmandel@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Jun 26 2000 - 03:35:13 CUT

    Country Joe is a big enough name probably to get a larger
    publisher than Creative Arts in Berkeley, depending upon the
    nature of your book.
    However, that's the firm that brought out my current book. It has
    one great merit: the publisher is a Berkeleyan, Berkeley High
    School product, of Joe's generation. He is uniquely Berkeley, in
    that he is entirely openminded without being committed to any
    ideology.
                                                            Bill Mandel