Re: [sixties-l] Gore v. Bush

From: jo grant (jgrant@bookzen.com)
Date: Mon Jun 26 2000 - 01:46:38 CUT

    Just visited your Saying No To Power site and listened to your testimony. I
    must tell you that it was as entertaining a few minutes as I have ever
    experienced.

    I will play if for my children and my grandchildren and as many friends as
    I can convince to visit the site.

    Thank you.

    j grant

       Politicians and diapers have one thing in common.
        They should both be changed regularly, and for the same reason.