Re: [sixties-l] from a child's point of view

From: Elmer Lightman (lightman@frontiernet.net)
Date: Sun Jun 25 2000 - 14:20:08 CUT

    Ann Richards, who later became governor of Texas, and if I have the
    chronology correct was beaten after one term by George the lesser, said it.
     She also said George senior was born with a silver foot in his mouth. Both
    bon mots were delivered at the 1988 Democratic convention. All this is from
    memory and could stand correction.