[sixties-l] [Fwd: Peoples Bark News Bulletin - June22]

From: William Mandel (wmmmandel@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Jun 23 2000 - 21:56:40 CUT

    To be removed from list, e-mail "Opt Out."
    You may find of interest website www.BillMandel.net

    attached mail follows:

    Bill; Thank you - i love you. You - too - are such an inspiration. i agree using Shaka's last words as a rallying cry to not only defeat the death penalty and bush AND gore but to also simply HONOR Shaka for his courage to defy such a horrible and evil killing machine of which texas is but an infinitesimal part of the whole. Viva Nader - and i only can hope that we're correct about him.

    peace, jusitce and love - Bill!

    john vance

    At 11:37 AM 6/23/2000 -0700, you wrote: >I will vote for Nader. Bush currently has an ample victory >margin. For him to win is to sanctify the murder of Gary (Shaka >Sankofa) Graham, whose last words will become a rallying cry as >did Vanzetti's upon his execution in 1927. I would focus those >words on Bush, whose defeat will bring closer the day when the >death penalty is again abolished. The fact that Gore also favors >death is less important. He is a weathervane. > Bill Mandel