Re: [sixties-l] from a child's point of view

From: jo grant (jgrant@bookzen.com)
Date: Sat Jun 24 2000 - 17:45:37 CUT

    I read it in a Molly Ivens column, "He was born on third base and thought
    he'd hit a home run."

    I am reminded by Joe's post on his childhood and the life of elites of
    >my favorite quip heard about George Bush Senior which I will probably
    >not get exactly right - "He was born on thrid base and thought he had
    >hit a triple" I dont know who dias it first.
    >
    >Many blessings,
    >Neil
    >www.neilheart.com
    >www.Relationship-Talk.com

    "In the defense of Freedom and Literacy,
    Libraries are the most powerful weapons we have.
    Use them."
    http://www.bookzen.com
    2,315,715 Visitors from October 7, 1996 to June 7, 2000