Re: [sixties-l] agent orange

From: monkerud (monkerud@scruznet.com)
Date: Sat Jun 24 2000 - 06:23:58 CUT

    There's been a lot of talk about veterans and little recognition that this
    country no longer has the draft. The people who sign up cannot be said to
    be a "citizen's army" like could have been said in past wars. The US, least
    we forget, today has a professional army.

    For those of you who observe the military. What type of difference does
    this make in today's army? In the future of the military?

    best, Don Monkerud