Re: [sixties-l] agent orange

From: Jeffrey Blankfort (jab@tucradio.org)
Date: Fri Jun 23 2000 - 20:06:31 CUT

    It was significant that the Veterans Administration waited until the
    leadup to the Gulf War to recognize that complaints made by vets who had
    been dosed with Agent Orange were legitimate. It certainly was a factor
    in cutting short the life of a Marine medic and beautiful human being,
    Jack McCloskey, whom Joe and I both knew, who was one of the founders of
    the VVAW chapter in San Francisco.

    Now, predictably, the Administration is in the same type of denial
    concerning Gulf War Syndrome. It will probably take another intervention
    to get to concede on that one.

    Jeff Blankfort