Re: [sixties-l] Women

From: Joe McDonald (joe@countryjoe.com)
Date: Fri Jun 23 2000 - 00:24:20 CUT

    yes i would be interested in a Red Diaper Baby get togeather. It would not
    be a reunion of course because most of us would be meeting for the first
    time. Hopefully we would not fight but share. cheers, country joe mcdonald

    Christine Kingsley wrote:

    > Dear Joe,

    > shared a few minutes of "red diaper baby
    > stuff." Still would like to help organize a reunion if there enough of us
    > out there who are interested???

    > Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
    > http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.

    -- "Ira Furor Brevis Est " - Anger is a brief madness

    country joe Home Pg <http://www.countryjoe.com>
    country joe's tribute to Florence Nightingale
    <http://www.countryjoe.com/nightingale>
    Berkeley Vietnam Veterans Memorial
    <http://www.ci.berkeley.ca.us/Links/Comm/vvm>
    Rag Baby Online Magazine <http://www.ragbaby.com/magazine>