[sixties-l] Self-immolation & Vietnam memorials

From: radman (resist@best.com)
Date: Thu Jun 22 2000 - 20:25:19 CUT

    radman says:
    If anybody should get a memorial for anything for the Vietnam War, I
    believe it should be to honor those who laid down their lives (on both
    sides) via self-immolation. These are truly "sacrifices that should be
    honored", above and beyond any other group, in my opinion. Anyone have
    statistics on numbers? There were quite a few. Any recommended resources?