Re: [sixties-l] Women

From: Christine Kingsley (christiecr@juno.com)
Date: Thu Jun 22 2000 - 17:42:36 CUT

    Dear Joe,

    I am one of those women you mentioned and do, indeed, get tired of so
    much ranting and raving and beating dead horses as I have said before. I
    do, however, appreciate some good stuff that comes across this list:
            Thanks to Roz for the Newsreel list as it came just in time to
    help me with a 4 week whirlwind course I am teaching of World Lit. So I
    will hang in there a while more.
    >From the heartland or the hinterlands, depending on your point of view.
    Chris Christie
    P.S. We met at a concert you gave at a Locust Street Festival in
    Milwaukee, WI one summer and shared a few minutes of "red diaper baby
    stuff." Still would like to help organize a reunion if there enough of us
    out there who are interested???

    Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
    http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.