Re: [sixties-l] Horowitz, Art Goldberg and Stew Albert

From: Joe McDonald (joe@countryjoe.com)
Date: Wed Jun 21 2000 - 03:14:09 CUT

    David even to this day you can't spell our name correctly that is how accurate your
    thinking and writing is. IT IS "McDONALD" didn't you find that out in your
    research?! Even under attack as you are now on the list you post nonsense like
    "because I can how defensive he is about his mother". It must be because you are
    defensive and typing fast. You cut my mother no slack i cut you no slack. Mistakes
    from a guy like you point to a flaw and a flawed expert is not an expert at all.

    It was Florence Nightingale who said that dealing with a rogue was easy because you can
    predict their behavior but a fool is a problem because you never know what they are
    going to do next. You seem to fit that description.

    Furthermore i never said anything about keeping "our correspondence private" that is
    your fantasy. i told you you are under no pressure from me to correspond with me and
    you stopped.

    cheers, country joe mcdonald

    David Horowitz wrote:

    > Actually Joe might have pointed out that I respected his desire to keep our
    > correspondence private. Also, the black woman I interviewed, as I explained to him
    > (but is apparently uncomfortable repeating) was evicted from her Title 8 housing
    > (for the indigent) and as I did not tell him (because I can how defensive he is
    > about his mother -- and after all it is his mother), she was evicted as the result
    > of a harassment campaign orchestrated by Florence MacDonald

    -- "Ira Furor Brevis Est " - Anger is a brief madness

    country joe Home Pg <http://www.countryjoe.com>
    country joe's tribute to Florence Nightingale <http://www.countryjoe.com/nightingale>
    Berkeley Vietnam Veterans Memorial <http://www.ci.berkeley.ca.us/Links/Comm/vvm>
    Rag Baby Online Magazine <http://www.ragbaby.com/magazine>