[sixties-l] woodstock

From: sixties@lists.village.virginia.edu
Date: Mon Jun 19 2000 - 17:19:43 CUT

    Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 11:17:53 EDT
    From: RozNews@aol.com
    Subject: woodstock

    In a message dated 6/18/00 4:36:46 PM, sixties@lists.village.virginia.edu
    writes:

    > In a message dated 6/16/00 4:52:50 AM,
    > owner-sixties-l-digest@lists.village.virginia.edu writes:
    >
    > << WERE YOU A FLOWER CHILD OF THE SIXTIES
    >
    > DO YOU REMEMBER WHERE YOU WHERE THE NIGHT OF THE WOODSTOCK CONCERT
    > THE DEMOCRATIC CONVENTION OR KENT STATE
    >
    > HAVE YOU NOW BECOME PART OF THE AMERICAN DREAM FOR SUCCESS
    >
    > WHERE ARE THE CHILDREN? >>

     I was a political activist who also love flowers
     woodstock I went to Woodstock a week early, was incharge of security and
    still have my
     security pass, and stayed a week after. Doctor June Finer and myself packed
     up the field hospital the national guard flew in and donated it to the Black
     Panthers in NYC along with the refrigerated medicines , a printing press,
     generators.
     We are everywhere
    Read Abbie Hoffmans book Woodstock Nation for more info