[sixties-l] Re: FTA Show

From: Steve Warren (steve.warren@cln.com)
Date: Mon Jun 19 2000 - 11:43:18 CUT

    Jane may have hated the movie, but she worked to promote it. I did a radio
    interview with her in conjunction with the Atlanta opening. She brought
    along Len Chandler, a young black guy who was also in the film, and
    insisted he be included. This annoyed me as a journalist, but as an
    activist I thought it was cool.