Re: [sixties-l] communists and capitalists and Black Power

From: Ron Cabral (rcabral@pacbell.net)
Date: Thu Jun 15 2000 - 21:46:23 CUT

    Joe,
    Did'nt know about Joady and I will check out ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME - Tupac.

    Joe remember Colin Covey from Opportunity High - he was much older than the
    rest of us. He was on a B-24 Bomber crew dropping bombs on Germany during
    WW2. He later became a Communist always said he was an always talked about
    it - he could have been a red diaper kid a very early one. He lived in a
    huge house in Sausalito and had a 40-foot sail boat tied up over there. He
    did always drive a beat up old VW Bug and he loved to smoke weed - HE
    RECENTLY DIED OF CANCER... Also Bob Morrow the jazz teacher who played
    stand up Bass also died some years ago - he was so thrilled when you were
    teaching those classes at Opp High...
    Ron