[sixties-l] [Fwd: COMMENT: MINERVA: Quarterly Report on Women and the Military]

From: Joe McDonald (joe@countryjoe.com)
Date: Thu Jun 15 2000 - 07:08:53 CUT

    i would like to draw attention to list member to the MINERVA CENTER for
    sudy of women in war founded by Linda Grant DePauw. MINERVA is many
    things one of them being an online discussion list. Although not all
    posts relate to the 60's many do and they are always with the angle of
    women in war and women in the military a much neglected genre developed
    almost intirely by Linda Grant DePauw at great personal sacrifice in
    this patriarchal world we live in. cheers, country joe mcdonald

    -- "Ira Furor Brevis Est " - Anger is a brief madness

    country joe Home Pg <http://www.countryjoe.com>
    country joe's tribute to Florence Nightingale
    <http://www.countryjoe.com/nightingale>
    Berkeley Vietnam Veterans Memorial
    <http://www.ci.berkeley.ca.us/Links/Comm/vvm>
    Rag Baby Online Magazine <http://www.ragbaby.com/magazine>