Re: [sixties-l] Don't trust anyone over...

From: Karl Slinkard (kslinkar@library.berkeley.edu)
Date: Thu Jun 15 2000 - 01:08:54 CUT

    to J. Williams:

    If this was addressed to me, the answer to both questions is , NO . I did
    visit Hibbing, MN his home town though. I had a hard time finding his
    home. No one in Hibbing seemed to want to talk about him. Finally, a
    chamber maid in the motel my wife and I were staying explained how to find
    it. It is owned by another family now.

    Karl Slinkard
    kslinkar@library.berkeley.edu