Re: [sixties-l] Re:Horowitz and "discussion"

From: StewA@aol.com
Date: Wed Jun 14 2000 - 21:22:32 CUT

    re Ted and David
    Clarification. I never meant to imply, that in the early '70's, all the
    Panthers turned predominantly criminal. Of course not. I was talking about a
    small group at the top who increasingly used the Party for apolitical
    criminal purposes. I am not speaking of the intent of the rank and file.
    Stew Albert