Re: [sixties-l] Re: misuse of list

From: David Horowitz (Dhorowitz@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Jun 14 2000 - 13:53:30 CUT

    The myopia of those who think that criminals have no charm, or no sense of public
    relations never ceases to amaze me. Joey Gallo charmed the pants off New York
    intellectuals. Ted Bundy was loved by all the women he killed. Mussolini made the
    trains run on time. So what? It's what you do with the charm that counts.

    Also. I did not come on to this list calling people names. The first abuse was
    hurled at me. I used one epithet in response to someone who had flamed me. Is
    there a reason I am held responsible for the vitriol in the atmosphere except for
    the fact I am the odd man out with the politically incorrect opinions?