Re: [sixties-l] Re: The Black Panthers (Horowitz reply)

From: David Horowitz (Dhorowitz@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Jun 14 2000 - 00:36:34 CUT

    I defend the war because it was anti-Communist war but because losing it cost the lives
    of two and a half million poor people in Indo-China whose blood is on your hands Mike,
    along with all the rest of us who forced America's withdrawal. You supported the
    Communists (I'm sure you're capable of this level of candor) and the Communists
    slaughtered millions. Surely you've had some second thoughts about this.