[sixties-l] modr8r note

From: sixties@lists.village.virginia.edu
Date: Tue Jun 13 2000 - 20:38:31 CUT

    folks,

    while I muse over different suggestions from folks as to how to maintain
    decorum on this list, I am making today a Horowitz-free day on Sixties-L.
    this is done to relieve some of the pressure recently generated on the
    list. David will be back tomorrow (I am saving his posts until then.)
    this is an entirely unilateral decision on my part.

    more later...

    (p.s.-- i will not post replies to this note to the list, but will take
    under consideration all responses)

    the modr8r