Re: [sixties-l] Re: Black Panthers (Roz replies[2])

From: StewA@aol.com
Date: Tue Jun 13 2000 - 15:16:41 CUT

    Country Joe makes a good point re-Horowitz. His, is a tired and repetitive
    game. I guess he is operating out some sense of responsibility for his
    mistakes - especially recruiting a politically inexperienced bookkeeper into
    the Panther crowd at a time when everyone on the left knew they had turned
    pure criminal. (I'm not talking here of using illegal tactics to serve
    political purposes which they did in their earlier 60's period.) She wound up
    being murdered and this is David's burden. But let us not let his problems
    disrupt our street corner. In the last analysis what other reason would he
    have for being here?