[sixties-l] Don't trust anyone over...

From: Sandra Hollin Flowers (flowers_s@mercer.edu)
Date: Tue Jun 13 2000 - 08:26:53 CUT

    I've been chuckling at the posts recalling our memorable "Don't trust
    anyone over 30" motto. In explaining it to an undergrad audience a few
    years ago, I put it this way: "When we were in our 20's, we used to
    say, 'Don't trust anyone over 30.' Then when we got into our 30's and
    40's we upped the limit by a decade at each milestone. Now, that we're
    all pushing 50 and 60, we've learned better. Now we say, 'Don't trust
    anyone who's not breathing.'"

    Sandra