[sixties-l] RE: SF Gate: An Unlikely Hero/Anti-war a

From: Ron Cabral (rcabral@pacbell.net)
Date: Tue Jun 13 2000 - 00:58:34 CUT

    -Hello,
    Please see the enclosed Memorial Day lead and front page story on Country
    Joe McDonald in the May 29,2000 San Francisco Chronicle. I would appreciate
    any feedback or discussion on your reaction to it.
    I am writing a book with Joe McDonald about his life and the emergence of
    Country Joe - to see samples of the book see www.countryjoe.com
    Ron Cabral rcabral@pacbell.net

    sent to you by someone who found it on SF Gate.