Re: [sixties-l] Re: The Black Panthers

From: David Horowitz (Dhorowitz@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Jun 13 2000 - 00:14:35 CUT

    I'll throw it out. The point really doesn't change. We usually refer to
    racists as people who regard a whole ethnic group as inferiors, that is
    people who can't think for themselves or can't think for themselves as
    well as we can. I have not reason to think that Art McGee is a racist
    (whether he's white or black), but he certainly writes about the Panthers
    as though they are controlled (by their class and ethnic circumstances) so
    totally they they can't think for themselves or as well as he can.