Re: [sixties-l] apologies to Mr. Horowitz and list guidelines

From: David Horowitz (Dhorowitz@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Jun 12 2000 - 22:25:20 CUT

    Thank you. I think this will immensely help the discussion and focus it on the
    issues instead of on personalities. I think I may have been guilty myself in my
    reply to one of the posts that insulted me. I responded by calling the writer
    "dumb". I could easily change that if you think it necessary, or you may
    consider it just tit for tat, which will not be repeated.