Re: [sixties-l] Fwd: Rexroth "Communalism" book online

From: William Mandel (wmmmandel@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Jun 12 2000 - 21:50:45 CUT

    You'll find snips of Rexroth in the film, "KPFA On the Air,"
    which will be shown on PBS national "P.O.V." show Sept. 19th.
    Incidentally, Rexroth and I are the two people to have read their
    serialized autobiographies on KPFA air.
                                    William Mandel

    --
    To be removed from list, e-mail "Opt Out."
    You may find of interest website www.BillMandel.net