Re: [sixties-l] Re: The Black Panthers

From: David Horowitz (Dhorowitz@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Jun 12 2000 - 21:01:02 CUT

    Of course you don't care. How about slavery? That's even more in the past. You
    don't care, because you're either too dumb (and your "syllogism" would make that
    the likeliest case) or you realize that the fact that the fact that an
    organization supported by every significant faction of the New Left was a criminal
    operation that murdered innocent people puts you and everybody like you on the
    wrong side of social justice and history in this case, and puts your sworn enemies
    the FBI, the police and Republicans on the side of the truth and justice. Tough
    break, huh?